C.S.C.S Competence Card For Glazing News
From today you can no longer obtain a competence card for glazing qualifications, from the C.S.C.S.
You can obtain your full or temporary “Q” card via this centre, issued by: G.Q.A. Qualifications.
To apply you will need to provide this centre with:
(1) a copy of your C.S.C.S H&S test pass certificate, no more than 24 Months old.
(2) We will supply a copy of your N.V.Q. certificate.
(3) Confirmation of your current address.
(4) Payment of the Centre fee: £40.00
(5) If you do not hold a C.S.C.S, Health & Safety Certificate less than one-year-old, you can take a G.Q.A. multi choice Health Assessment test, Cost: £15. Through this Centre.
(6) You can still take the C.S.C.S. H & S test at a centre near to you.
To apply for a Student Discount Card, go to: nus.org.uk. (Cost £ 14.99)
You can Call: 0161.477.7666 /7667 for further information alternatively for e-mail enquiries use our contact form on the website.
Below is a simplified flow chart to explain the process fully.